Landlord Property Insurance with Malicious Damage Cover

By Kenn
In Services
May 28th, 2014

Specialist landlord insurance for your property is a must and if you have a problem in your property and you are not insured properly you could lose the entire value of your investment, we also recommend that within your policy you get malicious damage cover. This cover will protect you if a tenant wilfully damages your investment property and just walks away because he has no assets worth chasing. It will enable you to have the property repaired and re-let quickly and is paramount in getting your income back on stream. Included in our  Property Let products.

About "" Has 19 Posts

Technical Director, working with C&S Print Services for over 12 years.