G&P for Landlords
Landlords need to complete a UK Self Assessment Tax Return (SATR) if they earn £10,000 or more from properties gross (before deducting expenses) or £2,500 or more net (after deducting allowable expenses) per year.
For professional landlords monitoring the performance of a property portfolio is about managing a ‘business’. Rental properties can provide a stable and reliable source of income and growth investment for the medium and longer term.
Landlords come to us because we have extensive knowledge and experience in properties and understand needs and issues across the full spectrum of property and property related services.
Our services for landlords include:
- Rental Income Accounts with detailed analysis of your tax exposure, risk areas and commercial performance relative to the market. Click here to view a sample report.
- Estate planning
- Financing options and products including mortgages, life insurance, buildings insurance and landlord cover provided through our associate IFAs.
- Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Non-resident landlord services
- Buy to Let Guide
- Furnished Holiday Lettings
- HMO – guide to allowable expenses
- G&P Bulletin 19 – Renewals Deductions.pdf
G&P for Businesses. = Bookkeeping & Accounts
G&P understands that you want to focus on your business and don’t want the additional workload of bookkeeping and accounting. That’s why we do the drudgery, so you don’t have to. More than simply bookkeeping, we take a fresh view on your business providing you with diagnostics along the way to add real value to the bookkeeping and accounting process.
G&P For Individuals = Personal Tax
We take your current tax position, and your goals – be they for your retirement, the benefit of your family, or simply tax reduction today – as our starting point. We aim to deliver to you real, tangible savings on your taxes. That is why our clients include the likes of international executives, expatriates, wealthy individuals, entrepreneurs, and family business owners. We offer a specialist personal tax assistance service tailored to your individual needs
You must be logged in to post a comment.