Here's how you change your Avatar (picture), that is displayed next to your name on comments that you post in this discussion forum:
. . .and if anyone wants me to change their avatar for them don't hesitate to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org - with the image you'd like!
We have had users expressing that they have had difficulties uploading Avatars (Profile pictures)
This was due to our forum trying to 'Help' and make it easier...unfortunately it didn't.
We are now pleased to announce that we have simplified the process as follows:
1) You will need to be a member and logged in.
2) Go to the top right hand corner black admin menu bar where you will see a little square with your current profile picture... Click This Then [Edit My Profile]
3) Scroll down on your profile page and you will see a button [Change Avatar]
4) Click [Browse] and find the file on your computer
5) Click [Upload] the progress should show in the bottom corner of your browser
6) You will be asked to crop the photo, you can resize the square with the 'marching ants' around it and move it to the area of the picture you want as your profile image > Click [Crop]
Your Upload is complete To Quickly get back to the Forum homepage Click the black Admin Bar at the top of the browser [Referencing Service & RGI] then [Back to the LandlordReferencing Forum]
Unfortunately some users may have found their current Profile picture may have disappeared.
We do apologize for this and hope you will understand and take a second to upload a new one.
Most Users Ever Online: 755
Currently Browsing this Page:
Newest Members: markderbyshire, caroline777, gurdeep, r2rinternational, gally, jopitchy
Moderators: SamiiB: 436, News @ Tenant Referencing: 1562, laura: 15, Chloe: 107, lucybarr: 0, jaswhite: 20
Administrators: Paul Routledge: 3414