Welcome to the Landlord Referencing Community BALMA
Landlord Referencing is very happy to announce that we now working in partnership with the Bristol Association of Letting and Management Agents (BALMA).
Bristol Association of Letting and Management Agents (B.A.L.M.A.) is an established association of agents sharing their professionalism, striving to achieve high standards to benefit both tenants and landlords; whether private home owners, professional landlords or investment companies.
B.A.L.M.A. agents work together under a code of practice, renting more accommodation successfully throughout Bristol & Avon.
Their objectives are:
- To encourage professionalism within the lettings profession.
- To share best practice with professional colleagues and clients.
- To aim to protect the general public against bad business practice.
- To endeavour to raise standards within the lettings profession.
- To promote the lettings profession in both the industry sector and outside of it.
- To use BALMA as a discussion forum and to receive feedback from various Landlord Panels and Council contacts.
Landlord Referencing Services hope that this will pave the way for other associations right across the UK to realise what a powerful tool we have here, for both private & social landlords & letting agents; to protect themselves AND their good tenants from unscrupulous tenants and neighbours.
- East Midlands Property Owners Association,
- Southern Landlord Association,
- Barnsley Residential Landlords Association,
- Cornwall Residential Landlords Association
- West Country Landlords Association
working in partnership with us this will show its member landlords that they care about who they take into their properties and that they do not support unscrupulous tenants just to get them accommodation at any cost.
We also believe that landlords should definitely join associations and accreditations as they give you access to all sorts of useful services and resources, in addition to the resources that we can provide you.
In realisation associations are starting to understand the brilliance of Landlord Referencing systems whereby we DO NOT PASS ANY DETAILS ON, of either landlord or tenant, to third parties.
Thus making us the safest method of lifestyle referencing for both landlord, accreditation, associations and most importantly the tenant.
And this of course means aforementioned; can NEVER leave the association in the vulnerable position of being sued for passing on sensitive data.
Not a member? Join our community (FREE) here & let us help YOU make informed decisions before tenure.