Tenant referencing and credit checks | Who is the best?
It is a debatable point as to who is the best Tenant Referencing and Credit Checking company on the market to date.
Landlords and Letting Agents; how do you gauge this?
- The best price?
- The best content?
- The best advice?
- The best customer service?
- Or a mixture?
At LandlordReferencing.co.uk we hear of some companies who offer references for “free.”
We all know that nothing is for free these days and someone somewhere will definitely be picking up the tab, or it is “free” if you buy something else.
LRS truly believe that tenant referencing should purely be for the purpose of referencing – it should not be contaminated by those who are only offering it in order to sell Rent Guarantee Insurance policies. The fact is that an RGI policy does not guarantee that the tenant will be a good tenant – it just means that you’ll receive a policy if they can’t pay their rent. Furthermore, RGI will not pay for the heart ache and problems a landlord will experience trying to evict a tenant.
LRS prides itself on listening to its members and we are now able to offer the following, with no strings attached to RGI policies, etc :
- Personal real time filing system to upload and track your tenants performance.
- Access to 51million+ financial payment histories via credit rating market leaders Equifax.
- A Lifestyle Reference.
- A Credit Reference.
- Exclusive Tenant Alerts Directory.
- Letting Document Template Downloads.
- A “One Click” Application for previous Landlord/Agent reference & Employers reference.
- A “One Click” Accountants Reference – Account Finance Request.
- The LRS Community Discussion Forum – network and chat with fellow PRS landlords, letting agents AND tenants.
And it is important to note that the likes of Rentchecks, Callcredit, Experian, Homelet, TenantVerify, LetSure, Veri-Check, The NLA, The RLA, etc will not be able to offer you a Lifestyle Reference as we do at LandlordReferencing.co.uk.
With recent increases in anti-social behaviour and the UK on the verge of falling into a rent debt crisis, LRS are firm advocates of tenant referencing becoming a mandatory requirement for all landlords and letting agents – in order to aid communities achieve safe, comfortable and quiet neighbourhoods for them and their families.
Ask yourself this: Do you have access to the most cost effective and comprehensive tenant referencing background checks? Unless you are an LRS member, then the answer would have to be NO.